I got a ticket. What do I do?

You must first determine if a court appearance is required. You may do this by accessing the bail schedule. Many traffic tickets can be taken care of without a courtroom appearance either through the mail or at the Justice Court office.

You may make a payment in several different ways:

  • You may send a cashier's check, money order, or personal check made payable to the Beaver Justice Court at P.O. Box 387, Beaver, UT 84713. Please ensure that your citation number or case number is printed clearly on the payment. If you don't have those numbers, please make sure your name is written legibly on the payment.
  • You may also pay online using a Visa or Mastercard.
  • You may pay by cash, cashier's check, money order, or personal check at our office. Our office does not close for lunch and our clerks are available Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. We are closed on all major holidays, and the last Monday in October.
  • If you wish to have a receipt sent to you, you will need to send a self-addressed, stamped envelope along with your payment. If you pay by mail or by using a credit card online it is recommended that you contact the court at least one week after paying to make sure your case was closed and your payment has not gone through your bank.

Show All Answers

1. I got a ticket. What do I do?
2. Can I attend traffic school?
3. Is it possible to keep a ticket from showing on my record?
4. Where exactly is the court located?
5. Mailing a payment?
6. I wish to contest / fight the charges. What do I do?
7. Do I have to go to court?
8. Can I get an extension to pay my fine or set up payment plans?
9. Is my license suspended?
10. How much do I owe?
11. Do I have any warrants?
12. I received a letter from Driver's License Division. What do I do?
13. How many points will this ticket add to my record?