Beaver County in an interlocal agreement with Beaver City, Minersville Town, and Milford City require all dogs aged 6 months and older to be licensed. Each dog must be licensed annually. Application for annual dog licensing may be made from the first day of October, preceeding the licensing year and are due on the first day of January each year. Applications received after the 14th day of February each year are considered late and will incur additional fees.
Application for annual dog licensing may be made from the first day of October, preceding the licensing year, to the County Animal Control Officer or such other persons as may be authorized to receive application by the Animal Control Administrator. The application shall include:
- Name, address and telephone numbers of the owner.
- Address where the dog is normally kept.
- Proof of dog's gender.
- Proof, if any, the dog has been neutered or spayed.
- Proof that the dog has received current rabies vaccination.
- Regular Fee (January 16th - February 14th)
- $20.00Spayed or Neutered
- $40.00Not Spayed or Neutered
- Early Discount (October 1st - Januaray 15th)
- $17.50Spayed or Neutered
- $37.50Not Spayed or Neutered
- Partial Year (July 1st - September 31st)
- $10.00Spayed or Neutered
- $20.00Not Spayed or Neutered
- Guide Dog
- No FeeRabies vaccination is still required
- Late Fee
- $20.00in addition to licensing fee.
- $50.00 No License
- $50.00 No Rabies Vaccination
Beaver County Ordinances concerning Animal Control can be found at www.beaver.utah.gov.
Dog licenses may be purchased at the locations below:
Beaver County Sheriff's Office
2270 S 525 West
Beaver, UT 84713
Milford Justice Court
451 N Main
Milford, UT 84751
Minersville City Office
60 W Main
Minersville, UT 84752